Thursday, February 18, 2010

LHN Sea to Shining Sea

Sometimes the cross stitch Goddess smiles upon you.
The economy sucks and like most of us, my stitching budget has been cut.

I adored the Sea to Shining Sea kits from Little House Needleworks but could not justify the expense of the series. Don't misunderstand, I thought they were worth every penny of the asking price, great chart and beautiful silk. I did think they were a value for the money, I just couldn't justify to myself spending all that money for one design.

A stitching friend noticed I had listed the design on my wish list and has agreed to loan me her charts. I picked them up this morning with a sample of the silk threads and I will convert them to DMC later today.

Once the Soda Stitch design is finished I get to dig through my stash for some fabric and get stitching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment